Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dems taunt GOP: Where's your health care plan? - The Associated Press

FOXNewsDems taunt GOP: Where's your health care plan?The Associated PressThe first two items in this Republican plan would pursue long-standing conservative goals: limit medical malpractice suits filed by "overzealous trial ...Alan Grayson: "GOP Health Plan: Don't Get Sick"HULIQUPDATED: Grayson says GOP Health Plan is 'Die Quickly'Orlando SentinelDemocrat Alan Grayson claims Republican health care plan is 'don't get sick'Telegraph.co.ukWall Street Journal (blog) -Canada Free Press -Wise Politics (blog)جميع المقالات البالغ عددها 1,150 »

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blogmaster! :)
    I have a health blog I've started as well about body cleanses and detox methods. I know exchanging links with other bloggers can help us rank higher in search engines to get readers. I was hoping you'd be open to such an exchange but I couldn't find a contact email for your.
    Email me at onlinejoshua@gmail.com if you'd be open to such a blogroll exchange.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search